Nenhum passeio encontrado para a sua busca
Located 36 Km from the city of Jardim-MS and 50 Km from Bonito-MS, the Snorkeling tour in the Recanto Ecológico Rio da Prata begins on the reception where the guide will explain the tour and will deliver all the necessary equipment for the activity.
The tour starts with a pleasant walk through the riparian forest of the Olho d'Água and Prata rivers. This interpretive trail is protected by a RPPN - Private Reserve of Natural Heritage (around 2,207 meters). The route passes through old trees, orchids and bromeliads and it is possible to see several species of birds and many mammals.
The Snorkeling is made on the Olho d`Água Rivers (for about 2,000 meters) in groups of up to 09 people accompanied by guide. The gentle current calmly takes visitors for a walk in an underwater world, inhabited by dozens of species of fish and aquatic plants. Schools of piraputangas, dorados, curimbatás, piaus, matogrossinhos and other fish from the Pantanal are some of the companions during the descent down the river.
There is an option to travel the last 600 meters (stretch of Rio da Prata) in a boat powered by solar energy (Chalana do Prata II).
At the end of the Snorkeling on the Rio da Prata, the transport will take you back to the farm's headquarters.
Upon returning to the headquarters of the farm, a delicious lunch, typically from Mato Grosso do Sul, will be waiting for you. There are also varieties of homemade sweets and the famous Doce de Leite!
To relax after the adventure, the ideal is to take a stretch in the farm hammock and contemplate nature.
In case you buy this tour with the shared transportation it will stop in the tourist attraction Buraco das Araras (not included), (duration of one hour and 20 minutes).
What is fluctuation?
The activity is done over the water, as if you were floating on your stomach.
There is no need to know how to swim, the activity is performed with a lifejacket that assists in Snorkeling.
The tourism operation of Recanto Ecológico Rio da Prata is based on the unique beauty of the RPPN Cabeceira do Prata farm, which associates a great biodiversity to the presence of transparent waters, allowing an activity of contemplation and interaction with nature.
• Each ecotourism activity offered has medical restrictions that must be checked to verify that the visitor is able to take the tour.
• When necessary, visitors must carry their own medications.
• Visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs cannot perform the activity.
• Visitors should report any health problems to the guide and reception, who will check for medical restrictions and inform whether activities are possible.
• The consumption of alcoholic beverages before activities is prohibited.
Visitors who have difficulty with the use of the equipment (Differentiated tour): At the beginning of the float, a training will be held, where the guide and a monitor of the tour will teach how to use the equipment and safety procedures down the river. If someone has difficulty adapting to the mask and snorkel and cannot go down the river, the transport from the farm will pick you up and take you on a boat trip with an electric motor on the Rio da Prata stretch (when it is operating ).
Minimum age: 06 years old, under 12 years old must be accompanied by parents or guardians.
We emphasize that parents are responsible for ensuring that children comply with safety guidelines.
If the child is unable to take the tour and needs to return to the reception, it is mandatory that a guardian return with the child. It is not possible to refund the value of the ride for children and adults after the start of the activity, even if it is not done completely.
Beard and Mustache: it is recommended to come on the tour with a shave, as some types and sizes of beards and mustaches can interfere with the mask seal on the face and impair the enjoyment of the ride.
Sun protection of the legs: our neoprene clothes are long sleeve and short leg model (short style), therefore we recommend the use of leggings under the neoprene clothes during times of strong sun.
About neoprene size: People over 120 kg must bring their own neoprene clothing, as our clothing may not fit. In this case, you will be taken to the different tour using only the life jacket.
Medical Restrictions (must be checked to see if the visitor is able to take the tour):
- For pregnant women up to 24 weeks, see safety guidelines below.
- Pregnant women with high-risk pregnancies or after 24 weeks of gestation cannot take the tour.
- Visitors with recent invasive surgery (up to 30 days), epilepsy, history of stroke, history of heart attack, history of anaphylactic shock (anaphylaxis), and patients with pacemakers cannot take the tour.
Safety guidelines and recommendations for pregnant women up to 24 weeks:
- Your tour should be scheduled preferably at the coolest times.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Do not perform the activity if you are not well-fed or feeling in excellent mood. After the start of the tour, you will be in a place where the rescue and removal will be time consuming and difficult.
- The oxygen balance in the pregnant woman's body works differently from normal, so it is important that breathing flows properly. Do not perform the activity if you feel breathless or breathless.
- Go down and up the stairs very slowly, taking breaks to breathe.
- Pregnant women cannot do apnea or hold their breath during dives.
- Try to stay hydrated during the activity. Bring mineral water.
- Pay close attention to the stairs and observe irregularities in the terrain during the trail, avoid trips, falls and falls.
- The life jacket needs to fit well and be comfortable, it cannot be tight. If you do not stay and there is no other equipment it is better not to carry out the activity.
• Prohibited the use of repellents and sunscreens on the float ride.
• No entry with drinks or food.
• Entry with any type of animal is not allowed.
• During the tour (from the headquarters until the return to it) it is not allowed: Drink alcohol, smoke and have a snack, both on the trail and on the riverside.
• Not allowed: The use of fins and swimming goggles during the float ride.
• The use of drones, diving ballasts, knives, professional machines with a waterproof case and professional filming equipment is not allowed. There are rules for the use of drones (only with prior authorization and for professionals) that must be checked in advance with the receiver.
|Price for: 02/06/2020||Number of people||Price per person||Total|
Trip duration 60 Minutes
Distance from Bonito 50 km
After the purchase confirmation, your items will be reserved and you will receive the code to follow your script on the site.
Complete your profile information to receive payment confirmation and to release online check-in.
There are two types of Check-in, face-to-face and online, if you do not receive the online, go the agency to receive the tickets and information.